Monday, July 28, 2008

Swords and Skirts

I'm obsessed with swords. I love them. I love to swing them, hit things with them and pretend sword fight with them. Mom thinks it is because about a month ago I watched Peter Pan and have been sword fighting ever since. It doesn't matter what it is, if it resembles a sword I make it into one, such as golf clubs, a flag, and a bat.
One time mom was gardening in the backyard and I said "look mom." I had made my own holster and drew my sword out of it to show mom. She was quite impressed by my imagination and creativity. She had never showed me how to do that. Now I use my shorts and request that mo not put a shirt on me so I can use the belt buckle as my holster.
Oh and I can now dress myself. Mom and dad have been working with me on it and though I am not fast I still get the job done. Yeah for me!

"Skyebird" what mom and dad like to call her is doing great. She loves, loves, loves to walk anywhere and everywhere. In fact, it is getting difficult going to the park because Skye likes to walk all over the place and someone has to keep an eye on me.
Skye is also doing better eating. Now, I know what you are thinking, she is off the charts on weight, but she only preferred starchy foods, but is now branching out and trying many new things. Yeah for Skye!
Well, we are having a family dinner this Saturday so stay tuned for a lot of pictures.

Peace out.

No comments: