Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A bunch of stuff.

We have had some hot summer days so Rogan and I get to cool off with a popsicle. The first time I had one I didn't know how to hold it so I fussed the whole time. Now, I am an expert.Brr, that bite was a little cold.
Nana bought me some new summer clothes. Don't I look pretty in my dress? Rogan always calls me a princess when he sees me in a dress.Here I am giving dad a hug.
Jonah and Zeke Herzog visited us the other day. Rogan and Jonah ran around together, but Zeke and I just stared into each other's eyes. Okay, it was short lived, but I felt a real connection or maybe I was just really enjoying my popsicle. I wonder if that is why my pants are so tight. Huh.

This is the only shot mom got of all of us. We were eating gold fish and animal crackers.
Rogan is officially a soccer stud. He kicks the ball with his left foot and can run to kick it too. When Jonah was over, Rogan was kicking the soccer ball with his dad and I realized, well he is quite good.

Okay, first I trapped the ball.
Then, I kick it as hard as I can. After a good kick Rogan would say, "that was a great kick!"
Here are two videos of Rogan kicking the soccer ball. Click on the play symbol.



Hang'n with dad.
Being silly with dad (another video)!

No comments: